Social Emotional Learning
Is your student feeling isolated at school or in social gatherings?
Are they having trouble controlling their emotions and acting out?
Expatiate can help.
Our social and emotional learning programs for both parents and schools provide the best care for students struggling with emotional problems.
Social Emotional Learning (SEL) is the process of developing the self-awareness, self-control and interpersonal skills that are vital for school, work and life success. Strong SEL skills help students and caregivers cope with challenges and thrive academically, professionally and socially.
Expatiate is committed to implementing social emotional learning to
empower teachers, school staff and parents in developing necessary
skills for better academic, professional and vocational success
guided by evidence based strategies.
Social Emotional Learning with Expatiate helps build foundational skills that fosters well rounded development of the student, creating an optimal learning base for essential life skills such as cooperation, self-control, confidence, independence, curiosity, empathy and communication within a safe and positive environment.
- Students learn to manage stress and effectively control emotions
- Develops positive thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Creates a safe environment for strong relationships
- Lead the path to academic success
- Decreases maladjustment behaviors
- Reduces stress, anxiety, fear and emotional distress